About the business and the role
Based in Melbourne and 100% Australian owned, we are the country’s leading vehicle buying service. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a vibrant, high performer to join our highly successful car buying team.
Working out of a world-class designed building, you will be a valued member of a high achieving and supportive team rewarded and recognised for your achievements.
The ideal candidate would bring substantial current experience in the automotive industry.
Uncapped commissions + a generous base salary. The sky is the limit!
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Contacting prospective car sellers that have enquired through our website;·
• Organise inspections for vehicles nationwide;
• Negotiate commercial deals for second-hand vehicles across Australia.
Skills and experience
• Strong negotiation skills and persuasion techniques;
• Can work autonomously within a team and is self-driven;
• Have a high level of customer rapport;
• Competent computer skills;
• Ability to think on your feet;
• Strong sales track record, meeting and exceeding conversion and sales targets;
• Experience in the automotive industry
Job benefits and perks
• Highly passionate and excellent team culture.
• Above industry remuneration and commission structure;
• Work in a world-class office space;
To apply hit the ‘APPLY Online’ button and please send your cover letter and resume through or alternatively for more information please email to email@example.com
Interviews are taking place now.
|Job Category||Sell Your Car Fast|