About the business and the role
Dutton Garage is Australia’s largest dealership, and one of the world’s leading dealers specialising in classic and pre-owned luxury cars.
Due to the unique profile of the cars we sell, Dutton Garage is committed to providing our clientele with the best service possible backed by specialised staff.
Reporting to the General Manager, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a high performing, highly skilled and knowledgeable Sales Executive to join our dedicated team of experts working in a world-class showroom based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum 10 years’ sales experience with a luxury European automotive brand
- Previous Prestige Automotive Sales experience with a strong database;
- A passion for the heritage and classic vehicle market, with exposure to sales within these categories would be highly favourable;
- The drive and hunger to achieve aggressive sales targets via various avenues including canvasing for new clients and expanding existing client vehicle portfolio;
- A proven strong sales track record, meeting and exceeding conversion and sales targets;
- An ability to handle customer concerns whilst maintaining an unwavering commitment to business policies;
- Customer focused coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Self-motivated and target driven;
- Commitment to total customer satisfaction;
- Must have impeccable and professional presentation to represent the Dutton brand;
- Must have a current valid driver’s license.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume below.
Interviews are taking place now. To apply, please upload your resume below, alternatively for more information about the role, please email email@example.com
|Job Category||Dutton Garage|