An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced and driven individual to join our retail operations in Brisbane. Reporting to the site General Manager, we are currently seeking a high performing, highly skilled and knowledgeable Sales Consultant to join our dedicated team of experts working in our growing retail division in Queensland.
You may currently be in sales managers position or perhaps an experienced salesperson looking for your chance to step up and take you career to the next level.
Dealing in Brisbane’s best range of luxury and prestige vehicles, you will be spoilt for choice with access to the best stock from around the nation.
You will maintain and follow a structured sales process, provide service that exceeds customer expectations while enjoying a modern, edgy environment that customers are drawn to.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum 2 years’ sales experience;
- Previous prestige automotive sales experience with a strong database;
- A passion for the heritage and classic vehicle market, with exposure to sales within these categories would be highly favourable;
- The drive and hunger to achieve aggressive sales targets via various avenues including canvasing for new clients and expanding existing client vehicle portfolio;
- A proven strong sales track record, meeting and exceeding conversion and sales targets;
- An ability to handle customer concerns whilst maintaining an unwavering commitment to business policies;
- Customer focused coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Self-motivated and target driven;
- Commitment to total customer satisfaction;
- Must have impeccable and professional presentation to represent the brand;
- Must have a current valid driver’s license.
Apply now if you are results driven, flexible, fastidious, and enjoy working with a growing team of positive performers.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your Cover Letter & CV to email@example.com where we will be in touch with you.